At the risk of sounding like HUGE jerks…there’s just a few things we WISH we would have gotten for Christmas. I mean, they are largely impossible, but still… a Salty Mama can dream!
- A Starbucks gift card with about $1,700 on it.
- Ten minutes of uninterrupted alone time.
- All the toddler snuggles I want, without protest.
- A housekeeping service.
- 12 pedicure gift certificates.
- A refrigerator-safe where I can hide my ice cream and other snacks I don’t want my kids to know about.
- A date for my gallbladder surgery.
- A get-out-of-volunteering free card.
- A clean car.
- The ability to freeze time before my four year old turns five.
- This mug that keeps coffee hot for hours, so I could stop complaining about my coffee getting cold before I can drink it.
- French fries. So many French Fries.
- A kid-free weekend.
- More Staedtler fineliners, because I lost the purple one and that just won’t do.
- A de-cluttered house.
- A stereo that refuses to play children’s CDs.
- A good night’s sleep.
- NOT a birdfeeder.
- A new wallet in a color I want but don’t need.
- For a Christmas extension, so we could have a few more days of that Holiday Magic to see us through to next year.
So there it is, our Pipe-Dream-Christmas-Wish-List. What would you add?