Here’s what caught our eye this week…
1. This article our friend Ruth wrote last year for Kveller.com, because she’s absolutely a big deal and an amazing writer, and we are the jerks that called her out on her advent calendar, but we love her and her honesty about raising an inter-faith child.
3. This mug from Amazon, because it speaks to us in the most basic of ways, and speaks all the truth.
4. This Brown Sugar Cookie recipe from Sally’s Baking Addiction, because sometimes you sign up to make three dozen cookies for the homeless and then you forget you ever signed up until the coordinator texts you to arrange pickup and you
didn’t buy any ate all of the Christmas cookie ingredients you had purchased but thank GOODNESS you always have the ingredients needed to make these. And they are INCREDIBLE.
5. Playdates with our friends, because they give us LIFE. We highly recommend you invite all of your friends over immediately, and make everyone a latte, and don’t clean at all, and just relish some girl talk while the kiddos
entertain each other steal each other’s crackers and push each other, but at least you got time with your friends and that’s what matters.
6. The Mensch on the Bench, so that people of all faiths can suffer through the insanity of moving a little figure around their house. Happy Hannukah!