This post contains affiliate links. You can read more at our legal page. Thanks for supporting The Salty Mamas!
What Is a Working Mom Command Center?
Getting Your Command Center for Working Moms Started
- We recommend this giant wall calendar and these magnets to stick it to the fridge.
- Grab a magnetic pencil cup to store writing utensils
- A magnetic pen holder
- Post it notes
- Magnetic Paper Pads
- Colored Pencils (or these eraseable pens)
Setting Up Your Command Center
Pro Working Mom Organization Tip: Get Buy In From the Whole Family
Making it Work for the Whole Family
- Making the Miracle Morning Work for Your Mama Routine
- Using a Bullet Journal to Organize Your Life
- Survive (And THRIVE) with these Working Mom Life Hacks
About our Contributor-
Kayci Villarreal is the working mom of two incredible children. She and her husband live in Southern California, and their hobbies include doing copious amounts of laundry and drinking coffee while it’s still warm. You can follow Kayci on Twitter for her signature humor, where she brings real-talk on parenting and LOTS of laughs.