Here’s a list of ten tidbits about The Salty Mamas. Some of these things we are super proud of, and other things OH MY GOSH NO WE ARE NOT (hey, we gotta keep it real though). And also, we’re not telling you whose is whose. Because of A.) Shame and B.) We don’t wanna. So, in no particular order, here are ten things you didn’t know (and maybe didn’t WANT to know?) about The Salty Mamas.
- One of us peed her pants in a Walmart- and sustained a Spanx-related injury- IN THE SAME DAY.
- One of us was voted most likely to be SuperMom in her high school yearbook. We’re really glad they can’t see us now. (Except, HI high-school-friend-readers. Sorry we let you down.)
- One of us gets REALLY annoyed when people don’t know the difference between seals and sea lions. And has a REALLY hard time not lecturing people about the differences.
- We’ve both had WAY too fast labors that prevented us from getting (in some cases) much desired epidurals.
- One of us used to be a Blackjack dealer.
- One of us had a warrant out for her arrest. Because of a paperwork error. Because goody two shoes.
- We both have Master’s degrees, and we both went to Cal State Long Beach, where we did NOT meet.
- One of us has a seven inch long scar on her arm, which no one ever seems to notice, so that’s lucky.
- One of us once went joy-riding in the back of a police car.
- We were both cheerleaders in high school.
So? Whose is whose? We’d love to see your guesses in the comments, and we’ll send some happy mail your way if you get the most right!