If you had told us before we had kids that one day we would be absolutely giddy over double naps, I’d probably had thought you were crazy. How exciting will it REALLY be? I mean, it’s two kids falling asleep at the same time. Probably happens all the time. Except when it turns out it’s about as rare as that solar eclipse everyone was freaking out over. Triple naps? Haley’s comet status. So yeah, we get WAY more excited than we ever thought we would.
Here are 25 other things that made us WAY happier than they should have:
- Getting a good parking spot at the YMCA. Or anywhere.
- Getting the “Right” cart at the grocery store.
- When Chick Fil A runs out of balloons.
- Drinking coffee while it is still hot.
- The corner piece of cake because it has the most icing.
- The kitchen floor drying without anyone stepping on it.
- Five minutes of peace and quiet.
- New flavors of potato chips.
- Real Housewives reunions.
- A white shirt with no stains on it.
- $1 CocaColas/Diet Cokes from McDonalds/Anywhere
- Drive-Thru Donut Shops
- A really good fast food coupon.
- An Ebates double cash back day (link to sign up!)
- Free snacks at ANYWHERE
- When you stuck out a lot of boogers with NoseFrida
- Playplaces where I can just sit and watch my kids play.
- Perfectly crisped bacon.
- Going anywhere alone. I went and got a TB test on my own this week and it felt like a vacation.
- Dance parties of any kind.
- Ordering an 8 piece chicken nuggets from Chick-Fil-A and getting 9 pieces.
- Almost any meal I don’t have to cook.
- Watching my kid bust a move to his favorite song, with moves NO ONE wants to see.
- Live eviction night on Big Brother
- Drop-off playdate…..or any playdate really. Just so long as I don’t have to do pretend play.
What else are you WAY too happy about?
7 thoughts on “25 Things That Make Us WAY Happier Than They Should”
Crispy bacon makes us all happy lol!
I love this list!!! Ahh, not having to do pretend play, yes! I am way too happy about my kids forgetting there is still one cookie left (haha, I GET IT!), and when the clock reaches the time when daddy comes home, and when my kids fill in the missing words for the books I’m reading to them.
Clean white shirts and Housewife reunions are particular favorites right now. This is a great list!
Oh how things have changed with kids. Wouldn’t change a thing
I think going anywhere alone has to be my favorite and pizza night cause you know everyone will be eating their food without any complaints! Lol
LOL….ALL my white shirt has coffee stains on it! I love a double nap. The baby and me/1
THIS POST makes me wayyyy happier than it should! I agree with so many of these things! Hot coffee, all the Chic Fil A I can get my hands on, $1 drinks, free time!!! Yes to all of it.
Comments are closed.