If you had told us before we had kids that one day we would be absolutely giddy over double naps, I’d probably had thought you were crazy. How exciting will it REALLY be? I mean, it’s two kids falling asleep at the same time. Probably happens all the time. Except when it turns out it’s about as rare as that solar eclipse everyone was freaking out over. Triple naps? Haley’s comet status. So yeah, we get WAY more excited than we ever thought we would.
Here are 25 other things that made us WAY happier than they should have:
- Getting a good parking spot at the YMCA. Or anywhere.
- Getting the “Right” cart at the grocery store.
- When Chick Fil A runs out of balloons.
- Drinking coffee while it is still hot.
- The corner piece of cake because it has the most icing.
- The kitchen floor drying without anyone stepping on it.
- Five minutes of peace and quiet.
- New flavors of potato chips.
- Real Housewives reunions.
- A white shirt with no stains on it.
- $1 CocaColas/Diet Cokes from McDonalds/Anywhere
- Drive-Thru Donut Shops
- A really good fast food coupon.
- An Ebates double cash back day (link to sign up!)
- Free snacks at ANYWHERE
- When you stuck out a lot of boogers with NoseFrida
- Playplaces where I can just sit and watch my kids play.
- Perfectly crisped bacon.
- Going anywhere alone. I went and got a TB test on my own this week and it felt like a vacation.
- Dance parties of any kind.
- Ordering an 8 piece chicken nuggets from Chick-Fil-A and getting 9 pieces.
- Almost any meal I don’t have to cook.
- Watching my kid bust a move to his favorite song, with moves NO ONE wants to see.
- Live eviction night on Big Brother
- Drop-off playdate…..or any playdate really. Just so long as I don’t have to do pretend play.
What else are you WAY too happy about?